Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Freestyle - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Freestyle > Topics

Subject: R&B
Replies: 6 Views: 1060

rickoche 7/15/2006 - 4:34:34
You know this is Rickocchett coming from the rap group R&B the kings and the best of the rap music any one want to prove us wrong step up to the plate *

jreya_b 1/18/2007 - 10:06:00
yo u lamer than the game wit out fifty i bet i shot u in the chest nine timez it wouldn miss c *

rickoche 1/19/2007 - 3:37:57
i know you aint talking to me with them nursery rhyme, go with some else cause you wasting my time, check the name mother you aint seen the last of me, it aint about rythem and blues when you see R&B *

b0red 6.04.08 - 06:08am
check ma topic son *

elrayo 7.04.08 - 12:23am
man. Im sry but yo iz waaack. Go c boredz topic thatz where da real shiit iz at, im bustin rhymez like i bust a gat/ya feelin that, itz panic, yo iz fkn stagnant/i do it straight frum that brain cauzn pain/ya wack man ur cr*p nw go bak home in shame *

kkmissy 18.04.08 - 01:54am
Jeez..ya sound lame/rappin like that fo the GAME/ that aint rap/ gangstas and drivebys/ sick of that cr*p/ yal act hard n wise/ jus like u tonguetied *

b0red 11.05.08 - 05:07pm
hahaha u R&B, u dumb f*g azz wannabe, thnkin ya u got lyricz, but ya aint got , ya jst a waiste ov of ma time girl, my wordz r 2 much violence u cnt handle it. *

* Freestyle Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Freestyle

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits